Gun tax in Chicago. Here you go:

http://usnews.nbcnew...icago-area?lite

Great! Now at least maybe they can arrest all the black-market gun sellers for tax evasion! Hey, it worked to get Capone! "That's the Chicago Way!"

Nevermind all the truly serious charges (many Federal ones) they could have already been arrested for... rolleyes.gif

I want to say publicly that Risky and I are OK. I think it's safe to say that we agree there are much bigger fish to fry and in the days, weeks and months ahead our passions need to be directed toward the real threat and not each other. For my part I promise to do the best I can to provide information that is effective in countering the half-truths and outright lies put forth by those who seek to disarm us all and threaten our safety and the safety of our families.

And for my part I'll do my best to stop being a dick :D

To be honest I left the damned thread after confusing Risky and Squishy for being the one who posted the useful info I was looking for. Then it didn't help when Risky decided to start being a bitch about things. The whole point of the thread was to ask folks to deposit whatever forms of useful PRO GUN info they happened to have saved, or links to such info. This was not just for my own selfish reasons wanting to tell the anti Republican crowd I unfortunately know TOO many of to fuck off. The main purpose was supposed to be creating a thread where people could gather facts and quotes they could copy and share with these retards we have all come across, who claim we are all paranoid about everything and the Dems don't have any intentions what so ever of banning or taking away guns. These fucking morons don't get their news from gun forums, they get it ALL from the libtard media. Most have never heard any of the quotes Squishy posted, whether 100% true or provable. Likewise, most would not believe them anyway if you showed them a damn video of the retarded Dems actually saying the words. They have their heads so far up their collective ASS that it really doesn't make much difference WTF you tell them. I only wanted to be able to help create the same kind of thing Squshy was after... something we have all needed for quite awhile. Not everyone has the time it takes to research and prove every last quote the antis have made, speaking in their own words their intentions, whether they can actually do a damned thing or not. I know I sure as hell don't have an extra second of free time in my busy life. At the same time though, I think it's very important to shove every last bit of the democratic libtard left's, anti gun agenda, so far down these people's throats it reaches their pea sized brains where they sit on them. They wanna claim we are all just disillusioned fanatical gun nuts making up stories about the sky falling? Remember, they don't hang out on gun forums (most of them anyway THANK GOD), so they don't even get a small taste of the shit we have trickling in from all directions and constantly. I justcame home from a gun show and it was so awesome for a change to be totally surrounded by over a thousand like minded, intelligent people who have the sense to care about our rights. I didn't see one stinking obama sticker on one car anywhere near the fairgrounds today. Thank you Racegal for pointing that out while we were driving around looking for a place to park in a sea of cars.

Anyway...back on topic.... let's please try to KEEP it on topic and not nitpick the fuck out of each other for offering to help and post something. Yes sure it needs to be kept as factual as posssible. I totally understand that and agree. Don't get so down on someone if they post something you know for a FACT is incorrect. That only equates to trolling. If you wanna actually help us all then anyone is free to correct any specific info they can possibly correct, so that in the end we can collectively reach my intended goal. That goal is to create finally, a solid list all in one location, that is even worthy of making a sticky somewhere, which can be added to as more shit rolls downhill on all of us. We ARE all on the same team ya know? If you feel you must take it to the Fuck You's...uhhh well fuck you. I was trying to do something good for all of us, not create a rift. That's incredibly hard to do on this forum though.

Thanks for EVERYONE'S (POSITIVE) contributions... carry on. Please can we keep it positive for a change? THEY are the enemy, not other like minded folks trying to help.

Has anyone got a link to the actual document that I referred to earlier, that was made public recently and someone posted in full on this forum, that actually named by name, all the semi auto weapons they intended to ban in their revised edition of the AWB? I think that's what I remember it being anyway, and if it's ald news being reposted, that doesn't matter...get over it. ALL anti gun legislation, and any recorded intent to over-legislate, ban, conficate, control, refuse importation...all that shit... It's ALL welcome here. Hopefully we can actually positively help each other weed out (specifically) anything that may not be good to share with the anti's. It's really not even about anti's actually... not to me. To me it's about the millions of completely uninformed people who may or may not feel strongly about firearms or gun rights one way or the other. THOSE are the voters who have no clue just how bad they are fucking up by doing what they JUST DID... AGAIN! Let's please all work together to get the word out on everything we hear on gun forums, in political circles, NRA and other club meetings, etc etc... to make damn sure this shit doesn't happen again, if it's not too damn late already.

Rant off....

Squishy my friend, thank you for all you have done to help. I didn't realize you had already tried to do the exact same thing I was trying to accomplish. I don't read the whole forum these days. And yes for sure I know what it means to be from NC and be a proud Tarheel. These colors NEVER run...right or wrong....never. You're there in SC, another major Confederate state, just like old Va. Part of the main reason I get so amped up about all this govt control shit is from my heritage. Being a direct descendant of the Lee family,

( http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Lee_family )

...of course the most recognized these days being General R E Lee... and even more importantly, his Grandfather Richard Henry Lee II, his son Henry III, or "Lighthorse Harry" as he was known... and brother Francis Lightfoot Lee. Henry was directly responsible for our even having a Declaration Of Independence, and contributed heavily to the Bill Of Rights (Amendments 1-10 of the Constitution). He and brother Francis both signed it, and Henry had many other major achievements and positions held among our forefathers... who all came together to create the laws these damned idiots currently back in power, are attempting to destroy. I do take this whole big mess rather personally, just as every true American should.

This quote from Henry Lee on the 2nd amendment, says it plain as day what the purpose of that amendment is.... "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..."

• Like 1