MKA UPDATED,UPGRADES,MODS....PICS & VIDEOS

I have been patiently waiting for MKA to really show its potentialsuper_man.gif .... If you have any pics or vids of your (or someone's) akdal with modifications or updates...DON'T BE SHY .... show it here....WHO KNOWS, IT MIGHT INSPIRE SOMEONE TO KEEP ON MAKING UPGRADE PARTS FOR THE MKA 1919.....big_smile.gif

Edited by ispayboy
  • 2 months later...
I was hoping to get the short with charging handle... but received the long one instead..... anyways ...can't complain ...

Mka folded and full and riding a bipod for distance precision shooting?

what side folding stock do you have? i cant decide on collapsible or side folding?? i like the simple look of the one you have.

I was hoping to get the short with charging handle... but received the long one instead..... anyways ...can't complain ...

Mka folded and full and riding a bipod for distance precision shooting?

what side folding stock do you have? i cant decide on collapsible or side folding?? i like the simple look of the one you have.

I got the ACE SKELETON 8.5"

SKU: ACE-STOCK-8.5" from http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-173/STOCK-ACE-STOCK-TROMIX/Detail.

I had the shortest one first, but opted for the medium one. If you want to have the looks like what firebird and T& N , get the short one, by the way if you haven't had your MKA stock cut--hook up with Matt of T & N(surprisingly the lowest price for that kind of service).

Edited by ispayboy