Good for you, I am too and helped 2 others join.

The online petition is still stupid.naaaa.gif

Next time dont jump off like you did and you wont get jumped on like you did. Plenty of people here are doing lots to help. Just because they dont believe some stupid petition will help doesnt mean they dont care or arent trying.

• Like 1

IMO gun owners need to start ranting. If you don't think it will help to write your elected officials, then don't. I am going to share my opinions here and anywhere that I want. If people think my opinions are stupid, I am ok with that. If you have any other suggestions on fighting for gun ownership, I'm all ears.

• Like 1

Petitions are all good and people should sign them. But the greatest petition that was signed was Americans buying up all the tactical weapons and ammo.

This has shown the Hired Help what we want and what we will put up with.

There are still millions of Americans waiting to buy tactical weapons and ammo . They were snoozing and did not get one.

• Like 4

Gun owners are all ready ranting (See the many threads on the forum). As far as " Today is the day you start fighting for your freedoms " your late, some have been doing this for decades now.

Please keep supporting gun rights and educate those who do not know about their rights. Just realize that most people on a gun forum already know.

• Like 2
Petitions are all good and people should sign them. But the greatest petition that was signed was Americans buying up all the tactical weapons and ammo.

This has shown the Hired Help what we want and what we will put up with.

There are still millions of Americans waiting to buy tactical weapons and ammo . They were snoozing and did not get one.

Agreed, I'm all good on my semiautomatic ak variant sporting rifles with normal capacity 30 round mags. Would have liked to get another rifle that will take ar mags though.

Gun owners are all ready ranting (See the many threads on the forum). As far as " Today is the day you start fighting for your freedoms " your late, some have been doing this for decades now.

Please keep supporting gun rights and educate those who do not know about their rights. Just realize that most people on a gun forum already know.

100% agree, just posting or reposting an easy way to contact your elected officials in my OP.

Edited by tnmarktx

What are the chances that they will give some power to the states to decide what should be allowed or not? Seems like some states already have different laws than others.

Hello

Despite what they tried to indoctrinate into you in Pubic Screwl, the States do have that right. In fact, the States have the right to literally vote the Federales right out of existance.

The Constitution was set up not to control the States, but to place regulations on the Fed's, so the States would always be in control.

Little-by-little WE have allowed the federales to usurp the States control until they are now a steamroller threatening to crush us.

They no longer answer to us, the States, or anybody inside our borders. That is what is wrong here and now.

Gun control is one of the first, and most essential, steps in the big scheme. How we respond to this may very well determine our Country's future and our children's future, whether they will be citizens or servants.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"

-The honorable Thomas Jefferson

JMHO....

-guido in Houston

"We never know how strong we might be, until the only option is to be strong..."

-Anon.

• Like 2