Rusmilitary has RPK and Vepr 12

Their web site is kind of confusing, It looks like you could click the buy button but in reality you have to go to the ETA page. The stocks are at the bottom of the ETA list but they sold out last month after 3 or 4 days.

I have both the molot version and the css version. they are identical in quality. also the price on that stock is $425.00, so that is almost half the cost of the firearm. so many other great options out there for less money just my opinion.

• Like 2
I have both the molot version and the css version. they are identical in quality. also the price on that stock is $425.00, so that is almost half the cost of the firearm. so many other great options out there for less money just my opinion.

There are some good options out there but none of them offer the lines, cleanliness, robust quality and authenticity of the Russian parts. Just like the Russian magazines, Russian folders are the pinnacle.

Edited by Mullet Man
  • Like 1
$425 is for very very rich people :( have no sence.

The price of GK-01 is 159 GBP and of the Vepr-12 is 1380 GPB, and if the US importer ordered them from Russia directly the price will be the same but in USD, I'm not sure 100%, IMHO rusmilitary sell GK-01 made by Molot Arms, not by Molot.

I don't mention about useless three holes that make the Clone the worse then Original. It is not only my opinion, but also of Top world IPSC shooters and Molot engineers

I don't know why the importer don't order GK-01 directly on Molot, IMHO the GK-01 from forged Al is the best, and, IMHO, Molot can made them cheaper in mass production then Molot Arms (so the price for US customers could be like for the pirate clone).

The importer also don't order the Vepr-12 with cross bolt safety, that cost the same price that with AK type, chokes and paradox and spare parts and so on for US customer :( , I don't know why.

we can agree to disagree :beer:

ATI wanted worked to Molot and made parts for Vepr-12, and as far as I know, Molot sent them all needed drawning for correct fitting their parts for Vepr-12, so the very close time you'll see a lot of parts from ATI for Vepr-12.

IMHO this way is better for the customers, as well for companies that make the gun parts, then making pirate copies, when people 100% don't understand what their copying (GK-01 and rails from CSS) and even delete others thread where writer asking uncomfortable questions :(.

we can agree to disagree beer.gif

ATI wanted worked to Molot and made parts for Vepr-12, and as far as I know, Molot sent them all needed drawning for correct fitting their parts for Vepr-12, so the very close time you'll see a lot of parts from ATI for Vepr-12.

IMHO this way is better for the customers, as well for companies that make the gun parts, then making pirate copies, when people 100% don't understand what their copying (GK-01 and rails from CSS) and even delete others thread where writer asking uncomfortable questions sad.png.

That's all good and dandy but ATI probably has worse quality control then Izhmash.

we can agree to disagree :beer:

IMHO this way is better for the customers, as well for companies that make the gun parts, then making pirate copies, when people 100% don't understand what their copying (GK-01 and rails from CSS) and even delete others thread where writer asking uncomfortable questions :(.

That's all good and dandy but ATI probably has worse quality control then Izhmash.
I wrote ATI as an example.

SGM could make their mags in cooperation to Molot and made them quicker and without any problems with Vepr-12, IMHO Molot and IZMASH know how to make them working well ;) , as thay have the problems that where solved many years ago.

IMHO the easiest way is to buy Original press-form for 8 round mags, and make Original Molot mags in US.

Edited by PapaZorro

the price for the parts one would actually need is $370, the $425 is for the 5 piece set which if you have a vepr12, you clearly wouldn't need the 5 pieces, unless you wana pay $55 extra for a pistol grip and handguards, which isnt bad for both, and you could sell them to make $ back on some of it. Who wouldn't want an rpk folding stock set? thats like asking if you want a 100 series folder on your Saiga. Ofcourse you do!-D Well, I do anyway. It doesnt have to do with rich or poor but how much one is willing to put into their hobby. Just look at gunbroker, people are paying out the ass way more than a meesly $400. Compared to the svds stock at around $319-500, $370 is kindof in the middle and isnt so bad. I would rather pay that much for rare russian stocks that I know will hold up over some not all of the US mades that have developed complications or have design flaws, none of which were SGM so please take no offence and im not referring to any of your products. But again, this is just my taste in firearms, to each his own.

I would be all over some us made izzy/molot 8rounders copies if the prices are right. That and the GK-01 if anyone ever comes up with a correct copy.

• Like 2

sad.png

SGM could make their mags in cooperation to Molot and made them quicker and without any problems with Vepr-12, IMHO Molot and IZMASH know how to make them working well wink.png , as thay have the problems that where solved many years ago.

IMHO the easiest way is to buy Original press-form for 8 round mags, and make Original Molot mags in US.

Izzy and Molot make some excellent (the best) magazines. The US made mags are only good in comparison and they could be better but none of them will build their mags like the Russians do, except MD Arms. However, i meant the quality control on the Saiga firearms as a whole is not good, not the magazines.

the price for the parts one would actually need is $370, the $425 is for the 5 piece set which if you have a vepr12, you clearly wouldn't need the 5 pieces, unless you wana pay $55 extra for a pistol grip and handguards, which isnt bad for both, and you could sell them to make $ back on some of it. Who wouldn't want an rpk folding stock set? thats like asking if you want a 100 series folder on your Saiga. Ofcourse you do!-D Well, I do anyway. It doesnt have to do with rich or poor but how much one is willing to put into their hobby. Just look at gunbroker, people are paying out the ass way more than a meesly $400. Compared to the svds stock at around $319-500, $370 is kindof in the middle and isnt so bad. I would rather pay that much for rare russian stocks that I know will hold up over some not all of the US mades that have developed complications or have design flaws, none of which were SGM so please take no offence and im not referring to any of your products. But again, this is just my taste in firearms, to each his own.

I would be all over some us made izzy/molot 8rounders copies if the prices are right. That and the GK-01 if anyone ever comes up with a correct copy.

We'll just have to agree to agree wink.png

Edited by Mullet Man
  • Like 1

sad.png

SGM could make their mags in cooperation to Molot and made them quicker and without any problems with Vepr-12, IMHO Molot and IZMASH know how to make them working well wink.png , as thay have the problems that where solved many years ago.

Izzy and Molot make some excellent (the best) magazines. The US made mags are only good in comparison and they could be better but none of them will build their mags like the Russians do, except MD Arms. However, i meant the quality control on the Saiga firearms as a whole is not good, not the magazines.

We'll just have to agree to agree wink.png

I must also Agree.

I bought the 5 piece set because I want the original railed hanguard

Edited by defequisimo