• 4 months later...

My buddy has one and its a really nice looking gun. I am going to go shoot it here in a few weeks. It is very well priced too. $175 or so less than my Walther P99 9mm. Its also a SA wjich I love almost as much as the AS action. Here is a pic of his gun. If your going to get one get the 24/7 Pro.

mike8zz.jpg

I was picking up some ammo yesterday at my local gun store and checked out the Taurus PT24/7.

Anyone here have one??

I have a Taurus PT-99 currently. It seems like I really need to grip it tight to steady it when firing. I like the ergonomic feel of the PT and was curious if anyone here had one.

A buddy of mine has the 24/7 in .45cal. it holds 12+1 and is a pleasure to shoot. all for under 400$ too...

That's me. I love the gun as it fits my hands perfectly. It is very evenly balanced with an LLM. The only thing I see that is a drawback is the extra magazines are about 25-30 bucks. :cryss:

It is my primary carry piece and I dont leave home without it.

• 2 weeks later...

the taurus 24/7 is a blast to shoot. it won handgun of the year a while back. if you wanna go hi-cap in .40 just buy a glock with the 33 round mag or if .45 is your thing you can get a 28 round mag.