Hey Dodge. They kick whole stacks of ass. I bought them for 3 gun comps, and then found out I have NO time for such fun things..Work really ramped up in a hurry, and while that means Mo' money, it also = less time. i originally bought them from Acca47 here on the forums.

Anyway.. they are black nylon, fits 1 mag in there pretty good..you will have to practice drawing it out a few times, but other than that it is solid. the coolest thing I found was that they have a little 1/2" strip of nylon that is threaded thru the pouch from top to bottom. if you insert your mag properly, then then all you have to do is pull the nylon tab, and the top of the mag pops out for easy acsess. i was gonna have my wife sew on some little tab extenders, but never got around to it. they look pretty High-Speed. They close with a button snap, and it looks pretty solid too..the only thing i would do other than the tab extension is sew on some fastex buckles.

if you have a vest with PALS webbing then you could mod these pretty easily for assault duty, entry, whatever. Hope that helps!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.