Received my parts from Ruseller/Andrei 15 months after ordering

Oh well, looks like he does come through. My 2 Saiga 12 Izhmash pistol grips came today after ordering them in August of 2004 (yes 2004). To his credit, Andrei replaced the earlier confiscated shipment at his own expense and always promptly responded to any emails that I sent him. I would order from him again, but only if there were no other reliable/faster source for the parts I needed and I REALLY needed them.

:super:

:angel: please Lord. Let me receive my AK-100 Stock. :angel:

:angel::angel::angel: Praying....... :angel::angel::angel:

Can you tell me please, your GB name or some another info, that I'll recognize you. I have no ID - dodgeturbointerceptor in my data base.

Oh well, looks like he does come through. My 2 Saiga 12 Izhmash pistol grips came today after ordering them in August of 2004 (yes 2004). To his credit, Andrei replaced the earlier confiscated shipment at his own expense and always promptly responded to any emails that I sent him. I would order from him again, but only if there were no other reliable/faster source for the parts I needed and I REALLY needed them.

I'll make a storage in Germany till the end of this month. So, the same parts will be available directly from Germany wtih any kind of delivery, available from Germany to USA, icluding express mail. I'm tied of Russian customs delays and other force majeure, related with shipping from Russia...

Edited by ruseller

:super:

:angel: please Lord. Let me receive my AK-100 Stock. :angel:

:angel::angel::angel: Praying....... :angel::angel::angel:

Can you tell me please, your GB name or some another info, that I'll recognize you. I have no ID - dodgeturbointerceptor in my data base.

I'll make a storage in Germany till the end of this month. So, the same parts will be available directly from Germany wtih any kind of delivery, available from Germany to USA, icluding express mail. I'm tied of Russian customs delays and other force majeure, related with shipping from Russia...

I'll even put my identity out in the open for you...........

My eBay ID is 762hurts

I paypalled you payment in Aug 19th, 2005. Payment went through to WesternBid.com on Aug 23rd, 2005 for (1)

Saiga carbine Izhmash plastic fold buttstock w/hardware Item number: 7176941295

I have e-mailed you multyiple times about you leaving me good feedback as a sign you received my money(which you have). You told me NO.

I e-mailed you to see if I could have it shipped Air, or other...you said NO.

My name is Tim McNeely

You have my address in Minnesota, USA.

I have moved since. But I can still receive mail there as well.

I will pm you as well.

Since there is a new thread on this subject I'll post this here rather than dredging up the old one. Andrei has taken care of business on my deal as well. He has repaired my feedback on Gunbroker and given me a partial refund for my trouble. Furthermore, he has sent me scans of the shipping labels for my items so I believe that they are now on their way. I have made contact with Gunbroker and am attempting to get the F rating I left for him upgraded to a B. I would buy from Andrei again and now that I fully understand what he is up against and the actions he's taken to prevent these problems in the future. I retract all earlier negative statements that I made about him.

Edited by DaGroaner