Anyone read the latest shotgun news?

I have a DROZD. its a fun little plinker, but in FA mode, isnt really accurate. In single shot mode, from 20 feet, you can shoot 1" shims pretty consistantly with it. My buddy shot me in the ass with it in 6 shot burst mode, and I can tell ya that it shoots pretty damn hard for the number of shots you get out of a CO2. I didnt think it was funny, but everyone else sure seemed to think it was.

I got mine from my dealer for 179. you can get them a little cheaper off auction sites.

Im in NY, and its legal. so that should answer your question.

I've seen those around for a while, they look pretty sweet. I was waiting for the price to drop and to hear a

review of one. Does anyone remember something called an M-19 I think. It was a full-auto BB-gun, that ran off a bottle of ( not sure of spelling ) frion or freeon. Anyway its not cool to spray that shit in the air any more. The bottle just screwed onto the bottom of the gun. I think I was twelve or thirteen at the time, and did'nt have the $75.00. Another good one is the gas mac-11, that was fun for a while until it broke.

I get to agree completely with Bvamp, cause I have one also.

They are kickass little plinker bb guns.

my biggiest gripe is they only hold 30 in a magazine... thats a real quick mag full at 6 shots per trigger pull.

They are deadly, though... I use it all the time to kill small birds, like starlings, and pigeons, at closer than 25 yards.

they work GREAT for farmers needing to get critters outta the barns, too... no holes in the roof...

they ARE FUN!!!!

if ya can... snag one up... they truly are a blast to plink with!

:smoke:

The SGN article says they're intended to be used with lead bb's, manufactured by the same company, and normal bb's won't shoot as well (sounds like bullshit) and will damage the rifling (I know that's true, why rifle it?). Are you shooting normal bb's out? I know about 33% of what SGN says is false, 33% is trying to sell products featured by their high-paying advertisers, and the other 34% is opinion-based.

Holy shit, that just reminded me. I totally forgot I am on a complete hate campaign against that mag. See my "Jarhead" thread so that I can go off on another tangent.

Thanks for the info fellas. I told my wife today "Hun, in the near future, meaning in the next two years, I might ask to buy a $189 BB gun. Just say "Okay Shane". I already know how stupid that sounds, I've come to terms with it, and it's worth it."

Paintball-Angel LED, Vintage Automag,Sterling STP pump, And mt Franken Mag stock class. All ported, polished, tweeked, and sprung by me. Unfortunately, at 40, I'm too slow to hit the front bunkers on the break which is what brings me here to look at what's available in the world of shotgun shoots.

Edit-moved pictures to my gallery. Shaneman, $300 doesn't sound bad to me, make sure you check the cert date on the tank if it's HPA (some fields can be a real pain in the ass about filling if it's expired). The price is the good and bad thing about paintball guns, everytime the latest greatest comes out, the price of the old model drops drasticly. Unless your heavy into tourneys there's lots of great stuff out there, most already modded by the last owner, at bargin prices.

Edited by 6500rpm