I would see him as a huge liability in almost any conceivable scenario.

I would never have him on a team and would keep an eye on him if he was in my AO.

Not too bright, even less charm and the political savay of a child molester.

Macbeau sends....

He is only telling the truth.

To win a battle you need patience, poise, and self control. This guy lacks them all. To say he is going to start killing people highlights his stupidity. If you believe what he said doesn't warrant the treatment he has received, do us all a favor and give your firearms away to people better suited to own them.

The leaders of the Revolutionary War were not ass-backwards morons... hell leaders in any situation need to be intelligent and wise with their words.

I think everyone knows what he was referring to, not permitting traitors to disarm the american people. And anyone who shows up at someone's door to do that is a criminal and a traitor and deserves no consideration. Obviously he didn't word it very well... =P

• Like 1
I think everyone knows what he was referring to, not permitting traitors to disarm the american people. And anyone who shows up at someone's door to do that is a criminal and a traitor and deserves no consideration. Obviously he didn't word it very well... =P

That I can agree with. I still know what hawk81 meant too, but if anyone thinks what he said is truely ok, then they are equally as retarded as Yeager and deserve any shit they get. Yeager is being used as the stereotype for gun owners. He has done nothing but hurt the cause.

To be honest I think the James Yeager dude has ptsd from when his buddies got killed. It explains his random outbursts, and extreme mood swings.

Obviously his personality has part to do with it, but I'm just saying he goes off the rails when someone leaves him a mean comment, or critique.

Some peoples personalities just can't handle combat, life, and death, and going back into normal society.