Fime/Arsenal Saiga 12?

kVAR HAS THEM IN STOCK, AT LEAST THE SGL12-07. Id rather do without the hideous rail that goes in front of the gas block anyhow.

Is the SGL-07 the same as the SGL-09 except for the quad rail?

How good is KVAR about filling orders when their website says something is in stock?

Yea I have a SGL 12-07 as well purchased through Atlantic. I then picked up a front RPK hand guard from CSS and viola 12-09 without the rail and for cheaper :)The SGL fit and finish are great and it has 4 unobstructed ports as well. According to Fime it comes straight from the factory in this configuration therefore there are no filled rivet holes from the conversion.

Edited by nucjd

I ordered an 07 online since it was listed in stock, and will follow up with a phone call on Monday to see if it's really available. I'm nervous about waiting too long. I don't think the Fein bill will go through, but I think Congress will do something. They just can't help themselves from passing a law or regulation every chance they get.