Custom CNC Engraving By Fitty%TACTICAL

Sweetness!

Let me know when you're comfortable and set up for engraving / machining professionally, and I'll have some work for you! And I'll send work your way.027.gif

I'll hook a brotha up!

Macbeau sends...

Thanks!.....but I'll only be able to do this while Im in school and have free access to a HASS CNC mill. I'm pretty comfortable with engraving now and I always run the program sim and run it on a test piece before I actually engrave. What would you want engraved?

• Like 1
Sweetness!

Let me know when you're comfortable and set up for engraving / machining professionally, and I'll have some work for you! And I'll send work your way.027.gif

I'll hook a brotha up!

Macbeau sends...

Thanks!.....but I'll only be able to do this while Im in school and have free access to a HASS CNC mill. I'm pretty comfortable with engraving now and I always run the program sim and run it on a test piece before I actually engrave. What would you want engraved?

Oh... Only a Draco SBR, Ithaca SBS, Norinco .223. S-12 and back cover on MD 20 drum.

Perhaps a S308 and Norinco drum.

I am a huge supporter of members here who want to start a great idea / business.!

That's why I said "professionally" I know you don't have the equipment, business license or possibly FFL to handle the NFA stuff now. But I do want to get in on the ground floor. I see you going places.

I am good with a MD20 back plate for now!

Macbeau sends...

Edited by macbeau
  • Like 1
Sweetness!

I'll hook a brotha up!

Macbeau sends...

Oh... Only a Draco SBR, Ithaca SBS, Norinco .223. S-12 and back cover on MD 20 drum.

Perhaps a S308 and Norinco drum.

I am a huge supporter of members here who want to start a great idea / business.!

That's why I said "professionally" I know you don't have the equipment, business license or possibly FFL to handle the NFA stuff now. But I do want to get in on the ground floor. I see you going places.

I am good with a MD20 back plate for now!

Macbeau sends...

I have a friend that just graduated and he does have a FFL so I could still get them! The only thing though is they would have to be stripped down as far as you could like receiver and barrel because the school would freak out if it looks like a gun that can be fired lol. But yeah you could send me the drum covers and tell me what you want on them and if I can do it I will!.

You figure out what formats you can import?

edit: mods deleted offensive post...

It wasn't really offensive because he was joking and I was with him when he posted it lol. We weren't able to do a lot and they closed the school down early today because of something with the water I think. I'll get the formats tomorrow! Sorry!

My school has featurecam and solidworks but featurecam is what I've been using. I'm not sure if solidworks generates G-code or not.

Solidworks is not a cam package but does have an area for cam plugins. Keep up the good work, If you work hard enough at this trade you maybe one day be a master machinist, thats when you can turn parts on a mill and make square parts on a lathe, pretty much build a mold with a file kinda thing. It took me only 10 tens to achieve that level, a lot of pissed off journeyman as I blew passed them. But remember to show those respect who are willing to show you the way, no one gets to the top alone.

• Like 2
yeah. i was just screwing around with him. people need to chill out a little! we are actually good friends.

That's the problem when you post a 'private joke' that can be read by anyone on the forum. Things are easily misinterpreted.

yeah. i was just screwing around with him. people need to chill out a little! we are actually good friends.

That's the problem when you post a 'private joke' that can be read by anyone on the forum. Things are easily misinterpreted.

i can see where that could go. i can appreciate the mods here trying to keep this family oriented, but i just wanted to clear the air and let folks know i actually knew him. i wouldnt be that big of a douche to some other random person on the forum!! lol

• Like 1
I was looking for an engraver for my new son's hunting knife. I'd rather have a vet. do it. You want to engrave his name on a 500 dollar ruana blade? let me know. thanks..

On the blade or handle? Id need to see the shape of the knife to see if I could find a way to secure it in the CNC mill.

i can see where that could go. i can appreciate the mods here trying to keep this family oriented, but i just wanted to clear the air and let folks know i actually knew him. i wouldnt be that big of a douche to some other random person on the forum!! lol

Roger. We have enough of those guys already. GL.