I have (2) now, maybe more if they sell, S-12 5rd mags new-in-wrap. Never opened. Never Fired. $50.00 each

Also:

(1) Saiga-12 2rd mag New-in-wrap. Never fired. $40.00 each

Would trade one-for-one for (1) Saiga 30rd 7.62x39 magazine,used or new. I need a few more for my kits.

SPF

post-1520-1132007428_thumb.jpg

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

I will trade 1 30rnd mag for 2 5 rnd mags. I am not being a smartass or anything. I know what you can get them for overseas but I dont really want to part with mine but if the prices is right I will part with one.

i know oak was looking for a 2rder and some one else was also....i was but i just blocked off my 5rder and called it good enough because a wire coat hanger is alot cheaper than 40.00 (not to complain about your price but its the whole college student thing)

I hear that.

But good luck finding a 2rd lately. 5's are around. 8's can be had.

And since some folks live in shitboxes like CA, and NY...a 2rd is as important as an 8rd.......right?

I have more just in case.

$40.00 for a 2rd Izhmash mag isn't bad IMO.

and when RAAC doesn't come through with accessories like everyone's dreaming.............

:smoke:

i know oak was looking for a 2rder and some one else was also....i was but i just blocked off my 5rder and called it good enough because a wire coat hanger is alot cheaper than 40.00 (not to complain about your price but its the whole college student thing)

You are correct scoutjoe, I am looking for a 2rd mag. But like you the student life is making it hard to pay $40 for one. Not that it isn't worth it, but I currently can't justify it.

I hope RAA comes through. :unsure:

Easy enough.

I offer one time only. My last two 2rd mags to friends. some old here, some new.

(1) brand new unwrapped 2rd Saiga-12 mag to you scoutjoe

and (1) brand new unwrapped 2rd Saiga-12 mag for you oak

for....hmm

$20.00 shipped. From me to you.

I'm not a fuck-head......

I wouldn't dream of fucking over anyone here. Not after all the fun, and help I've had/been given.

pm me your addys. I'll get them darn things off to you.

;)

Well. Let's not be so hasty!

I am kind of an asshole..LOL

But since I'm in the army now..Not the Marine Corps anymore. I have to start being soft now...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lolol::lolol:

j/k army dogs :haha:

oh yeah

my(wifes :rolleyes: )paypal account is:

mcmillanmcneely@hotmail.com

Will send tommorrow.

cya

DTI

oak, and scoutjoe

I didn't make the post office today. I got there a hour late. Got my times mixed up for Saturday. I am sorry about that. I will get these out priority w/delivery confirmation on Monday. Semper Fidelis~Always Faithful

DTI

well i can't speak for oak but i didn't quite need mine that fast. i do apperciate the update though. thanks again

Looks like it. I gave someone a day to respond. They haven't.

I sold all my others on eBay for 50.00+ . I'm not looking to go less than $50 right now.

I've been "helping" around here as much as I can afford to. I'm barely breaking even selling to members here.

Unless you have a saiga 30rd 7.62x39 synthetic mag. I'd one-for-one trade on those.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.