• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At that rate, let's see... I'm going away for.. 400, 500, hell I don't even know.     That shit literally makes me sick to my stomach. You probably wouldn't get that much time if you raped a 12

Regardless of how or why he had these, I still think its a shit law coming from shit legislators. Seems like its happening like I always though it would. Instead of getting rid of the 2nd Amendment, t

This statement alone says you chose to run, so DON'T try to sell me on how righteously you stand your ground, or what your tenets are! I have a life to live and you will under no circumstances tell me

LATER EDIT/.... me bad.... I just saw this posted somewhere inside this thread---> " M16 mags made after the ban just have a month and year stamped on the body, ie. 05/10 on them, if he had mags like that, then pretty much he is hosed, regardless of what he believed..."

True?

how else would they have charged him if there weren't a month date on the mag? a mag that has nothing stamped on the body they can't say when it was made. but if you pick up a newly manufactured M16 mag they have a month and date on them.

as for that "unique number" on the German 74 mag, those are mold numbers, nothing to do with year, dates etc... the other 74 combloc mags with numbers on the right which you are referring to are Bulgarian and the number is the arsenal factory code, double circle 10, 21.