Got the XN model in today

Got the XN model in this afternoon , Joshua (my son) got right to work on drawing and milling a prototype , turned out pretty well

post-43678-0-04983400-1359767539_thumb.jpg

Now have to finish and test, unfortunately , we have certification classes the next two days, so it will have to wait.

There are other changes that will need to be done on the forend as well, looks like our product line just DOUBLED.

Haven't looked at the trigger yet.

Hope to have this version available in 2-3 weeks

What do you think will need to modified on the forearm? I know that mine fit a little tight, but seems to function alright.

At first glance, looks like the space between the barrel and guide rod is a little wider , i believe we will have to change the spacing on the barrel/guide rod holes.

Do we have an eta on the Tooth and Nail Trigger setup?

We have 300 disconnecter's ready , trigger,disconnector,and XP hammer springs, ready. Just waiting on the trigger, may be here Feb 7-8.

We MAY actually have a hammer, a friend contacted us last night , he has a "hammer machine" and will make them for us , so we're going to test some and see how they work.

When testing Side by Side there is a NOTICABLE difference , I think the XN has a better trigger than the previous version(couldn't get much worse)