Steel Bulgarian 40 round mags

What do you mean what's his point?! He wants to know how well they work. No need to be a smart ass.

I have the polymer 40 round Bulgarian mags and they work awesome in my Saiga so im sure they'd work equally well. If they're under $25 bucks id snatch a few up.

What do you mean what's his point?! He wants to know how well they work. No need to be a smart ass. I have the polymer 40 round Bulgarian mags and they work awesome in my Saiga so im sure they'd work equally well. If they're under $25 bucks id snatch a few up.

I just didn't really understand what he was asking. I guess my post did come off the wrong way, I apoligize.

• Like 1

Oh no problem it was an honest mistake! Im just a member of 5 other forum's and on a couple of them the "elders" talk down to noobs because they think they're better and ive been jumping on them, it bugs the heck out of me! I apologize, thought you were trying to be a jerk.

Oh no problem it was an honest mistake! Im just a member of 5 other forum's and on a couple of them the "elders" talk down to noobs because they think they're better and ive been jumping on them, it bugs the heck out of me! I apologize, thought you were trying to be a jerk.

I do need to watch it because it does nobody any good to run a noob off from thr forum.

30 rounders are perfect for anything but hunting but its cool to have a few 40's too. They look kind of cool and work just fine, not cumbersome IMO.

I hunt with 30 round mags tongue.png

I'm also hunting hogs in Texas...So that sort of matters.

That being said walking around with a saiga and full loaded 30 round magazines is a recipe to buff your arms up some.

Edited by Tool_of_Society
I just bought a citadel 1911. i wanna hunt pigs so i bought it for my sidearm. my primary is of course my ak (saiga 7.62x39). is that enough punch for those bristley bastards?

I use partizan PPU 123 grain softpoints out to roughly 150 yards. I believe the round loses effectiveness quickly against hogs out past 150 yards. The round does some really nice damage so kills are quick.

Here's a picture with the ppu. I plan to try the tula and Barnaul SP ammo when I get a chance. I've been told by several people that even the HP would work fine for hogs.

wsmf61.jpg

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Yeah if you get some tula 124g hollowpoint check the inside of the nose for 4 tiny lines with a needle. I took a huge pumpkin and shoved two big phone books in it and shot. Entry hole looked normal, exit was a fist sized hole! I was super psyched over it!

Edited by LuPiN8oR