Mag pouch

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Madwand" data-cid="864062" data-time="1360897028"><p>

Was gonna order it til I got to the $13.87 shipping charge for a $20 item. I don't do business with shipping gougers.</p></blockquote>

Don't move to Alaska...shipping is rediculous

Look into the hagi taco it is an incredible product. It definately works with the 5 round mags and should work just as well with the ten rounders. They make a double stack taco called the x2 and i like that one best. They are however a real bitch to thread onto your molle.

Center of Mass makes nice stuff. I don't see MKA mag pouches on their website, but I'm sure they would make you some.

I made my own last year mainly because nobody was making them and I didn't have time to wait. Since I didn't know what I was doing with Kydex, it took a long time. My pouches are functional, but not great. C of M would obviously be significantly better than what I was able to produce, and I probably didn't save much money. If you can get a hold of Rick, I'd recommend going that route.

I am glad that I made a "single", and a "double" or "stacked" pouch. This gives me a lot of flexibility depending on the stage.

IMG_20130218_195544_977.jpg

• Like 1