Any Market for factory S12 Furnature

Id just keep em in a closet or something. Never know when you might want to (or worse, have to) convert it back to factory configuration. I don't think someone would pay enough to bother selling unless you're hurting for $35 so bad you have to sell. Just my $.02

I'd save it. There might not be a market for your factory stuff, but there *is* probably a market for the aftermarket stuff you're going to put on it. If you're ever hard up, or need to sell it, you can put all the factory stuff back on it and part out the aftermarket stuff.

• Like 2
I'd save it. There might not be a market for your factory stuff, but there *is* probably a market for the aftermarket stuff you're going to put on it. If you're ever hard up, or need to sell it, you can put all the factory stuff back on it and part out the aftermarket stuff.

That's ridiculous!

The bullshit sporterized S12 that is imported is an abomination and an insult. It must be permanently converted (or "restored") it to it's proper configuration. You will never go back. This is not an opinion, this is a fact.

There are likely to be some owners is in some states who have to covert to sporter while some 'gun control' is voted in, until it is voted out. The attic or basement should be a good place.

Preparing to have your constitutional rights taken away from you is a defeatist attitude. How about working to prevent it? And aside from that, converted guns would be 'grandfathered' anyway.

There is really no such thing as a "sporter". It was just a trick to change the appearance of the gun to make it easier to import

Use the front to experiment,add a rail,sling swivel on the side,cooling vent's. The butt is good for camo paint practice. That's how bubba learned.

Thats exactly what i did with my first factory stock set. Painted the buttstock, hand guard, and Tapco pustol grip in a textured FDE and removed some material from the bottom inside of the hand guard, drilled a couple holes and mounted a MOE rail. Now i have a backup stock set that i can use to "unconvert" it if i have to.