LRBHO for Saiga 12 in stock

I know this subject has come up in MANY threads and every one of those I have followed ended up in a dead end... well, it seems this time it may be different.

Pursuant to an inquiry I made, I just got an email from Vicky Jo Cole at Cadiz Gun Works informing me that LRBHO's are in stock. I also received from her two Youtube links from a customer that bought and installed it. Judging from the videos, it seems that there may be quite a bit of work involved in custom fitting the kit to a Saiga but it does work apparently.

Below is an excerpt of her email and the two links. She did not quote a price for the kit or mention if an optional installation was available and, if so, for how much and the turnaround time.

cleardot.gif

->Yes, we have the LRBHO kits in stock.
->We accept payment of money orders, checks, Paypal or credit card (+3%).
->Payments may be mailed to : CADIZ GUN WORKS, PO BOX 126, CADIZ, OH 43907
->If paying by credit card or Paypal, call the office at 740 942-3175.

Links

http://youtu.be/XFhw3JKg6ok Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBeITNcZVP0&feature=share&list=UUvq3U1gUJACv3D0YyOL5LvQ Part 2

• Like 1
She did not quote a price for the kit or mention if an optional installation was available and, if so, for how much and the turnaround time.

This would be good information to know as well. As far as I can tell from the second video is that Cadiz's is nothing like the factory LRBHO. This open's up a plethora of questions regarding magwell and magazine compatibility.

Below is an image I took of both factory LRBHO & magwell on top and standard BHO on the bottom.

post-35052-0-78960800-1361828608_thumb.jpg

There are a lot of very detailed technical threads on this from when it came out. I would say it appears to be the single hardest modification to your S12 to get it working properly.

• Like 2