modding mags w bolt hold open....

...to not hold open. Id rather use the BHO by the trigger than to forget that the mag is doing it and have it slammed shut. Any ideas? Oh, and whats a good price to sell a 25 round mag for? I have two and would like to get two ten round american mags for one at least. Ill keep the other just in case lol

I would go with the CSspecs magazines. They only come in 20rnd versions, but are built like a tank. The 2nd gen mags are leaps and bounds better than the first, however I never had trouble with those either. Its just the 2nd gen mags look more refined as if they were standard issue.

I would go with the CSspecs magazines. They only come in 20rnd versions, but are built like a tank. The 2nd gen mags are leaps and bounds better than the first, however I never had trouble with those either. Its just the 2nd gen mags look more refined as if they were standard issue.

5, 10, and 20 round mags for the .308 here, http://stores.csspecs.com/-strse-Saiga-.308/Categories.bok

^grinding down .... any ideas specifically?

Need to mod a mag sell a mag and hopefully get 2 two ten rounders back lol

Not specifically, but if they are the same setup as my 223 mags, then there is a blunt face that stops the bolt from coming forward after the last round is fired. Remove the follower (unless you have a steady hand) and taper it back so it's pushed down by the bolt instead and you should be good to go.