WOW a common sense journalist......Rare

quote...WOW a common sense journalist......Rare...

quote..."Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) is a very bright woman and a very good politician."

This statement alone made by anyone makes me believe they don't have very much common sense.

• Like 1

quote..."Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) is a very bright woman and a very good politician."

This statement alone made by anyone makes me believe they don't have very much common sense.

I would wholeheartedly AGREE that she IS INDEED not only a BRIGHT woman, but a GOOD politician... how else do you think shes managed to stay elected for so long? and shes gotta be smart to sidestep the COMMON SENSE questions that would fuck up her desires to DISARM the world!!! And politics??? hell... any CRIMINAL can be a politician... shows she just GOOD at THAT too!!! :up:

He never said she was a politician with any COMMON SENSE... just intelligence. And certainly no sense of REASON... or LOGIC... Nor did he say that ANYONE LIKED HER!!! hahahahaha :lol:

:smoke:

Bright woman.....she fools her sheep into reelecting her

Very good politicial......Thief\professional criminal

Nowhere did he say that she is not insane

I beleive he hit the nail on the head myself

• Like 1