question about bolt

when i pull back my bolt, and i slowly let it slide back into the place it seems to get stuck 3/4 of the way and stays open, but if i just let it go and let it slam closed, it will close fine, is this normally? i have yet to fire it and its still new with all factory stuff.

if i do put a mag in with a shell, it seems to cycle it fine

also should my gas puck be so loose in the gas chamber i can hear it moving around everytime i move the gun forward and back?

Both are 100% normal. The bolt stops like that because that's when it rotates. After a few hundred rounds it'll get smoother but it's supposed to be slammed anyway. The gas puck is supposed to be moving freely, if you don't hear it you either lost it or you need to clean the hell outta your gun!

Oh shit, you got a bad one. Sell it
Must be an Ivan special!
Oh shit, you got a bad one. Sell it

If I were the OP I would not assume the liability of selling a firearm that I knew was malfunctioning. OP, you can send it to me and for a nominal fee I will assume all liability for the defective weapon.

OP, the two problems you describe are not problems at all. It is completely normal.

I asked the same question when I got on here. It's a gun, don't pussy around with the bolt. Pull it all the way back and let go, don't ride it forward. The gas puck should always be loose and rattle. If it doesn't, it's caked with gunk and residue and needs to be cleaned. No lie I was such a noob with guns when I first bought it I thought it was broken and disassembled it to figure out what was rattling.