Nice brake! I was looking into something like the fish-gill brake, how's it work? Does it reduce flip and recoil well? Increase noise a lot? Is it baffled, or just cut out? Any chance you might part that out, or make another? Thanks!

Hiya Rick,

That is a very nice looking shotgun --- are you interested in any firearms as partial trade ?? Do you have any other mags for it that you would sell also ?

I am new to this forum and I'm not "up to speed" on the Saiga's --- but I know enough to know I want one :rolleyes:

I understand most of the features of the custom S-12 you have but was wondering ;

It is a 19" brl. and the comp is another inch or two longer ? How is the comp/mb attached ? Have you shot it with low brass, buck , slugs etc ? Also I am not sure what the US G2 FCG is ?

Sorry for so many questions --- I'm still learning about these cool shotguns,

Thanks , Bird aka Gunfighter

Pistonring and all,

Thank you so very much on your kind words about my Dads passing. He lived to be 85 years old , had 5 sons, 1 daughter , and a boat load of Grand kids. He was a WW2 vet and loved this country as much as his family.

I will be thinking of your kindness at his wake today,

Thank you and God Bless,

your pal -- Bird aka GF

Hello Rick,

I have talked to my FFL guy -- he is sending you a copy of his FFL . I have also sent a email to you today about the funds etc.

Looking forward to getting the Saiga from you soon,

Thanks --- Jerry

Hi sounds great.The saiga 12 is packed and ready to go.Thanks.Rick. :killer:

Hi Rick,

I have had a bad computer crash --- can not access my address book for email info. Please send me a email at ---- dpwanna@comcast.net

And if you can , another couple of photos.

Ps --- FFL on the way and US Postal m.o. will be sent to you by the weekend.

Thanks,Bird aka Gunfighter

Hi Rick,

I have had a bad computer crash --- can not access my address book for email info. Please send me a email at ---- dpwanna@comcast.net

And if you can , another couple of photos.

Ps --- FFL on the way and US Postal m.o. will be sent to you by the weekend.

Thanks,Bird aka Gunfighter

Hi photos have been sent.Thanks.Rick.

Hi Rick,

The photos you sent look great. I'm starting to get excited about getting the Saiga 12 :wub:

I will email you as soon as the funds are sent -- Thanks for your understanding about me having to do other duties the next few days.

Talk soon --- Bird aka Gunfighter

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.