New here, new gun and new mags

[]Hello, I have been reading for awhile for info. I recently bought a 1919, an XN model. I have not had a chance to shoot yet, but hope to soon
I have been trying to find some of the preferred loadS I have read about to make sure it runs and breaks in well. I have been able to find all the expensive 00 rounds, and all the low end stuff I could want. But I cannot find any of the $10-$15 a box stuff that is recommended, I have 50 or so rounds of 00 buck and even a few slugs to start with, but would like something a little cheaper to shoot.
I see quite a bit of mods available for this gun, which is great. But I need to be sure it is going to run well before anything else. I am pretty much a shotgun newby.
I bought 2 of the 10 round mags from T&N. I wanted to break them in a bit and try to load 10 rounds. The first took 10 rounds in it "fairly' easy. The second would not load 9 let alone 10. So I let it sit overnight with the 8 rounds. I tried this morning to see if any change and it did not only could get 8 in ? So I took it apart, and surprise found 2 followers back to back installed from the factory. No wonder only 8 fit !! See the picture.
PS: who is this IMG, that was listed as the tag on the package. I thought these were all imported through RAAC ??
post-47231-0-97949900-1364097645_thumb.jpg

Wayne

Edited by Waynefi