http://woodbury-middlebury.patch.com/articles/middlebury-baker-catching-flak-for-ar-15-cake

can we get a t shirt that says, "because i will make you eat your teeth!!!" or to that effect. im so sick of assholes runnin the conversation...

lets say ya contact your reps and senators. ya express your concern for your right to protect your family anyway you see fit, and they right back and say,,, "well im an avid hunter-" JUST STOP!!! i didnt say FUGALL about hunting... its just so annoying when ya say words and shmucks (read: assholes) take your words, twist em, and reply back with totall and complete buuuulllllcraaaPPPPP!!!!

rant off... but i stll want the t shirt.. thanks jugs

can we get a t shirt that says, "because i will make you eat your teeth!!!" or to that effect.

there are plenty of on-line sites that will make any tee-shirt you want. if you want one that says that, then use a internet search engine for a company that will screen print that for you.

if you are going to wait for someone else to make a tee-shirt you want, then you'll be waiting until they put in in the ground and then you'll have to wait some more

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

ya i hear ya there.... i need to get my own company... but then i also think most folks might not have the same kinda humor as me...

....and against the first amendment sim player... might get kinda wordy though... gotta be fast and fresh...

notice the GEEEEE-I-AAAANT capacity mag sticking outta that ar? its a quad stack 60 i would say

can we get a t shirt that says, "because i will make you eat your teeth!!!" or to that effect.

there are plenty of on-line sites that will make any tee-shirt you want. if you want one that says that, then use a internet search engine for a company that will screen print that for you.

if you are going to wait for someone else to make a tee-shirt you want, then you'll be waiting until they put in in the ground and then you'll have to wait some more

most of those companies do not "screen print", they do DTG printing...

That being said, I have never turned down a reasonable request..