Great balls of fire.... well, Good balls of fire

I hope that was just a teaser!!! Your video's usually have a 3 drum minimum! tongue.png

Times is tuff and ammo is getting hard to find. Welcome to the obama'conomy! Ain't it great.... unhappy.gif

Ya what gives with such a short video on a friday??
  • Like 2
I hope that was just a teaser!!! Your video's usually have a 3 drum minimum! tongue.png

Times is tuff and ammo is getting hard to find. Welcome to the obama'conomy! Ain't it great.... unhappy.gif

Normally, I would cry for a brother in need (or at least I would say I would) but I can't look at your avatar and feel the least bit sad for you. ;)

Should some ammo become available, a longer vid with a slight bit of back lighting would be AWESOME... That was still a great video... I doubt you'll collect many mosquito bites running that thing this summer!

Normally, I would cry for a brother in need (or at least I would say I would) but I can't look at your avatar and feel the least bit sad for you. wink.png

Should some ammo become available, a longer vid with a slight bit of back lighting would be AWESOME... That was still a great video... I doubt you'll collect many mosquito bites running that thing this summer!

Nevermind me.... what about the starving little evlblksbs in Florida? Very sad, IMO. Getting a lump in my throat just thinking about it....

nothing_to_say.gif

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Maxwelhse" data-cid="883082" data-time="1364659853"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="saiga12noober" data-cid="883019" data-time="1364645718"><p>can i get a light please!!!! ooooaaaaahahahahah.... lil evil burping... sorry about my baby burp... didnt mean to torch your child..</p></blockquote>

<br />

lol! Made me think of this!!<br />

<br />

<a href='

'>
</a></p></blockquote>

Omg that's is funny as hell that's exactly what evil sbs is that lil dragon. Now your gonna go make me watch the thorns. Love it