does anyone here have a sks bullpup i really like the look of the of it and lately ive been jonesing for a bullpup of somekind and the sks in that form would be cheap, ive looked around and there are lots of people doing it

this one looks awesome.

id like to do something like this and shorten the barrel and get it as short as possible

I have one that I have been messing with for about a month now. I shot 2 mags out of mine and it decided to stop working. Pretty its the trigger linkage that has failed. Im not ready to give up on it yet. The 2 mags I was able to empty felt really nice. I put some cheap magpul mbus sites on it and I was dead on.

• Like 1
They are pretty wel caught up now. I recieved mine in aboit 2 weeks. The yugo seems to be plug and play according to the videos I have watched.

I'm glad to hear they've caught up. Last I checked it was a 6 month wait.

Yes the Yugo will plug and play but I would want to cut the barrel to 16" and install a normal flash hider. I have no intention of launching any grenades and I find the grenade launcher hideous.