Remington is on the gov't licky butt list.

Calling someone a keyboard commando when using a keyboard to do it.

plastic gauntlet thrown....

:P

I actually appreciate the DISCUSSION parts of this and not the other nonsense. Forgot how damn much those remmy's were for the gubment. I've stepped back from buying Remington for a while now. If I need a pump, I'll get a Mossberg.

• Like 2

Next time I need a pump action rifle, I'll...

Oh wait... Never mind.

It's too bad the 870 is removed from my potential future purchases. But I'll make do somehow.

• Like 1
Calling someone a keyboard commando when using a keyboard to do it.

plastic gauntlet thrown....

tongue.png

I actually appreciate the DISCUSSION parts of this and not the other nonsense. Forgot how damn much those remmy's were for the gubment. I've stepped back from buying Remington for a while now. If I need a pump, I'll get a Mossberg.

FUCK! You're right. Got all pissed off. How ironic, right? :) I've classified that dude as a fucking troll. He trolled me. Grrrrrr1

Next time I need a pump action rifle, I'll...

Oh wait... Never mind.

It's too bad the 870 is removed from my potential future purchases. But I'll make do somehow.

I wanted a pump for a house firearm. My wife has a pistol at the ready but needed something for bear. She really doesn't like the saiga and I didn't want it out of the vault anyway. So, we went with the 590a1. Even if you have a saiga, it sure is fun to have a beater mossberg on your side. It will always go bang when a bear is sticking it's head in your livingroom window! :)