All of these problems

All of these problems you guys are having resulting from modifications to the 1919 really make me glad I decided to

keep mine 100% stock. As to date I have had zero problems and zero issues with mine.

I am still waiting for some sound evidence to prove that an upgraded gun shoots any better than a stock one.rolleyes.gif

Seeing how all the upgrades are purely cosmetic I don't see it happening.

Well, I got to get back to counting all the money I have saved from staying stock ..012.gifbiggrin.png

• Like 1
A stock gun works quite well for what it was intended to do.

The mods we all make are to allow for personal preferences or for 922r compliance and competition uses.

You can rock all day with a stock gun, lots of folks do!

Jim

But when you have a working gun from Firebird you can rock even more :D

• Like 1

I feel you messiah, for me a lot of it was having a stock to stow items, and that wasn't gummy rubber and a pistol grip that was the same as many of my other firearms. Also the rails, being able to put an optic and flip up sights that do not have to be constantly removed when breaking down the weapon is convenient, but I totally understand where you are coming from on keeping it stock and have wanted a 2nd for exactly that to be honest.

Can I borrow some of that money? lol

I'm very happy with this one "as is". Cant really see the point of sinking anymore cash into it.

I hope some where down the line some american manufacture actually makes a shotgun like this.

There seems to be a growing demand for tactical semi-auto mag fed shotguns.

How sweet would it be if Colt made something like this. HEY COLT, DID YOU HEAR ME ! money.gif

• Like 1

I'm very happy with this one "as is". Cant really see the point of sinking anymore cash into it.

I hope some where down the line some american manufacture actually makes a shotgun like this.

There seems to be a growing demand for tactical semi-auto mag fed shotguns.

How sweet would it be if Colt made something like this. HEY COLT, DID YOU HEAR ME ! money.gif

better keep saving that money if you want colt to do this. heh

The TAC-12A1 is a 100% US designed and manufactured magazine-fed shotgun.

I was under the impression you still needed the upper,barrel and a few other parts off the MKA ?

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH
Any hope for a sub $1k AR styled shotgun? I'm sure TAC-12A1 will be top quality, but I don't think I fit the niche customer base that it is designed for.

Maybe once the gun drama subsides, some enterprising company will mass produce a reasonably priced "AR" shotguns with better quality standards then the imports.
All of these problems you guys are having resulting from modifications to the 1919 really make me glad I decided to

keep mine 100% stock. As to date I have had zero problems and zero issues with mine.

I am still waiting for some sound evidence to prove that an upgraded gun shoots any better than a stock one.rolleyes.gif

Seeing how all the upgrades are purely cosmetic I don't see it happening.

Well, I got to get back to counting all the money I have saved from staying stock ..012.gifbiggrin.png

like jim wrote depends on what u want to do with it. i for my part am going for ipsc with it and there u are in open with a box magazine gun. so without modding it its a lost cause in a competition