Just ordered Bonesteel folding stock with extension tube...

Spoke with Chris down at Bonesteel via email and he said that the stocks are gonna be coming in this week.

Anyway... Just ordered the left folder with extension tube. Has anyone had problems with these? Installation?

And any problems with different stocks from Magpul and such easily going on???

You will be hard pressed to find anyone with a complaint about a bonesteel stocks quality or customer service. If it did arrive and was on fire, pink, and top folding all you have to do is call Chris, who answers at almost all times of the day and night, and he will make it right without any delay or hesitation. I have a left folding Galil style and it is awesome. Fits nice and tight with no slop or movement, and the folding mechanism is tight without slop but easily manageable with one finger operation. The only thing to remember is, according to a previous post by Chris, is that it is not designed to be used with stocks like the ACS or STR with the tubes on the side.

Be glad yours will be in this week too. My wait was well over a month but was well worth it.

They may get this right this time around, but the only thing with mine was that the internal screw head was a bit large. The easy fix was to spin it with a power drill on a file to trim down the diameter of the head, and it fit into the screw slot like a charm.

That was only a problem with one days shipments, we stopped using the oversized screws right away.

We have been through several different types of screws, and only now have ones we love. They cost us 8 times as much, but the new screws are beautiful