I was just wondering if anyone else here buys and sells stocks. I have a couple potential winners I am looking at now. I really like to gamble and there is money to be made out there if you pay attention. Do any of you guys have any stocks you are looking at, or any suggestions I should be looking at? I do realize that the best investment out there is MD20s but that is obvious and a topic for a whole different discussion.

Not really pushing them but I have been buying some. Here are two that I think could make money, NORX and URHN. Typically I don't buy penny stocks but I think these could be winners. The only other penny stock I have bought was a lot of IMSC when it was $0.19, it is now trading over a dollar so I did we'll so far on that one. I really just was wondering if anyone else here is into trading. I am not an experienced trader, really I'm just a guy who likes to gamble.

I used to, but got to a point where I decided that paying capital gains taxes was getting to be too much of a pain. Why give the fed more money to waste since they did nothing to earn it was my thinking at the time.

Got out of it and put all of my money into my home, guns, and ammo. So far it's been a more stable investment.

I have about 10 shares of Home Depot stock that I bought through their employee purchase program back when I was in school. I think I bought like 1/10th of a share per pay check! 021.gif After about 10 years, that has actually become a VERY good investment.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind dabbling around just for fun, but I can't find a brokerage house that doesn't want a $1000 deposit in their account just to get started. If I could play around and make enough for a "free" pizza, I'd be happy.