LETS talk about INSANITY!!!!!

I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IDIOT!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/EAA-SAIGA-20-ga-10-Sho...1QQcmdZViewItem

WTF?!?!?!?

I didnt realize that a moron THAT STUPID existed!!!!

Well, maybe one does... especially if it sells... then there is one EVEN *MORE* completely INSANE!!!

:smoke:

I have actually been in contact with the seller... Seems to be a pretty decent guy... just UNKNOWING in regards to very much Saigas... and didnt even realize parts/mags/etc could be gotten anywhere!

SO I informed him of the forums... told him to come by... and check it out...

Educate... and the insanity goes away!!

He also asked if I might give him pointers on a conversion... I told him I would be happy to!! I also said to research here first... we may have another new Saiga bud stopping by very soon!!

I am sure he will fit right in... he LOVES saigas! he cant be all bad!! hahahah

:smoke:

Speaking of that...what is the difference between "clip" and "magazine"? I'm an idiot too, but then I'm not trying to rip people a new asshole on ebay.

From what I understand, a clip would be like a stripper clip for loading. As a kid I always called them clips,

because thats what they would call them in the movies, but we know how accurate those guys are.

I retract my sarcasm, I should'nt assume someone is an idiot because they are not well informed. :devil:

A clip is not "self powered". The rounds are just held, but there is no assembly like a spring to move the rounds through the clip. The clip just contains the rounds and there is some other source of energy to drive them through the gun.

In a magazine, the assembly contains the drive mechanism to advance the rounds into position for feeding into the chamber.

• 2 weeks later...