Well, I gave one of his crew the message, cause I was busy moving his set carts and cases to the truck after his set.

Last time through, I got to carry the his "toys" to the stage and set them. super_man.gif

Very Cool, Del Preston!

Alright, ladies and gentlemen. It takes two people to run a concert: one back stage, and one out front. One man alone cannot do this. Wayne, you will run the backstage team. Milton, you are my liaison between Wayne's backstage team and Garth's front-stage team which includes myself in the booth. To the left and right of the stage are machine-gun pillboxes, M-60 Browning. Now these babies tend to heat up so shoot in 3 second bursts. In the event of capture I will personally distribute these cyanide capsules to be placed under the tongue like so. [Places a capsule in his mouth] Any questions?

Well, I gave one of his crew the message, cause I was busy moving his set carts and cases to the truck after his set.

Last time through, I got to carry the his "toys" to the stage and set them. super_man.gif

Very Cool, Del Preston!

Alright, ladies and gentlemen. It takes two people to run a concert: one back stage, and one out front. One man alone cannot do this. Wayne, you will run the backstage team. Milton, you are my liaison between Wayne's backstage team and Garth's front-stage team which includes myself in the booth. To the left and right of the stage are machine-gun pillboxes, M-60 Browning. Now these babies tend to heat up so shoot in 3 second bursts. In the event of capture I will personally distribute these cyanide capsules to be placed under the tongue like so. [Places a capsule in his mouth] Any questions?

When did you turn in to a nut bar? :lolol:

Very Cool, Del Preston!

lilhit.jpgThird Reich concert????? bong.gif