How many many 5rd mags are included with the newly imported V12s?

The fixed stock Vepr 12s mostly were sent from distributors with one 5rd mag, some received two 5rd mags.

The original instruction manual stated that they were shipped with & should into two mags.

Maybe thats why there are no manuals included with this batch perhaps.

I was expecting to pick mine up yesterday which was the expected delivery date since ordering. But FedEx played a cruel joke on me & finally updated my status right as I was walking out the door to visit my FFL. So now friday at the earliest. Even cut out early from work yesterday.

To my knowledge, all Vepr 12`s whether from this batch or the fixed stock versions last fall were imported with 2 mags each. Most vendors removed 1 mag for resale. BTW all my Vepr 12`s have come with serial matching manuals.

Edited by fourtfourmag

No vendor, to my knowledge, has admitted to taking the second mag away for resale. If i recall correctly a rep for Atlantic Arms spkke up and said they got them with a single mag to save on cost and because they knew without a doubt that secondary mags were coming to market with the guns and they offered a free aftermarket mag with their earlier pre orders, which was cool although i missed that deal.

There are an awful lot of spare five rounders here though. Makes me wonder how we can have a plethora of spare russian magazines, but spare parts which would have a great demand, as they have for the Saiga series weapons, are nonexistent. Things like bolts, carriers, op rods, and such seem like they should be relatively easy to get. May just be the spoiled AR person in me who has a world of parts to choose from.

I too agree it smells fishy, but if they did do that and it ever got out i am sure it could do some serious damage to their reputation and reputation around here means the world. If a $20-$30 magazine is worth the risk then i hope it was worth it. I will hope that did not happen ans that they were able to ship a couple boxes of low cap mags with the order through customs very easily so they did.