I'm trying to get into casual clay shooting and bird hunting, dove in specific. I want to get an over under. I've tried may guns shouldering an swinging and to me a over under feels nice.

I want an 12 ga and I'm thinking about a overunder. Ive seen the baikal (spelling) and they look pretty nice. Does anyone know where to get one and if you guys have any input in their cheap model.

I saw the maverick over under but it's got a polymer stock and I have to have wood. I'll not buy a classic double barrel and have plastic on it.

I'm trying to get into casual clay shooting and bird hunting, dove in specific. I want to get an over under. I've tried may guns shouldering an swinging and to me a over under feels nice.

I want an 12 ga and I'm thinking about a overunder. Ive seen the baikal (spelling) and they look pretty nice. Does anyone know where to get one and if you guys have any input in their cheap model.

I saw the maverick over under but it's got a polymer stock and I have to have wood. I'll not buy a classic double barrel and have plastic on it.

Check EAA

https://eaacorp.com/portfolio-item/mp300-series-over-and-under-shotgun/

You know street prices on these that's cheap? And eaa sells Russian made shotguns right? And aren't the stoegers Turkish? So if I buy one of these its relly a matter choice between thoses countries? And thanks guy. Another question that third shot is it worth going against tradition and getting a pump or semi?

On a side note I found a cool pump I think I'll end up buying. It's a stevens 820b and it's got a built in polychoke. I may end up getting it for Vietnam style riot gun. It also doesn't have a trigger disconnect so you can hold the trigger and pump fire it. Pretty cool.

Basspro has the condor with a 12 and a 20 guage barrels for $550. So with some looking you should be able to do better especially if you only want a 12. Stoeger is a wholly owned subsidiary of Benelli, which in turn is owned by Beretta.The barrels are made in Italy and shipped to Turkey for final assembly. Its my experience hunting birds you rarely get a chance at a thrid shot...the birds are usually out of range by then. Maybe if you flush a covey..

Edited by sccritterkiller

Ruger Red Label

Ruger Red Label

Ruger Red Label

Ruger Red Label

Ruger Red Label

Ruger Red Label

Ruger Red Label

Ruger Red Label

Ruger Red Label

Ruger Red Label

Ruger Red Label