Dust cover flap destroyed!

Welcome to the forum. beer.gif

The only thing I can think of is that there may have been something inside the cover that the "flap" hit. A stone or a piece of brass maybe? Are you using a buffer? If so, maybe a piece of it broke off? You should be able to hammer that piece back down how it's supposed to be.

The reason people are saying "take down your link", we're not supposed to post links to non-business members on here, since they pay a monthly fee for using bandwidth to advertise on this forum.

Cheaper than dirt sabotaged the ammo they sent you - either you pay $3 a round or they make sure you pay in other ways like what they did there.

All joking aside, I am just still pissed at them for have the gall to charge $80 per used usgi mag during the recent hysteria.

Wow that sucks, be sure to take more pictures & post them - maybe something else was damaged in there as well.

Has there been some big change in S-12s? That receiver doesn't look like a saiga 12 receiver, and the bolt carrier doesn't look like a saiga 12 bolt carrier.

What, since when? Correct me if I'm wrong but It's been the same receiver and bolt carrier from the beginning. The "big" changes that have been taken place in the last few years are the addition of a magwell, top rail, and the availability of the 030 gas system.

Then that's an S-12 recoils spring on another gun.

The top of the receiver is bent to form the rails, like on the rifles, the bolt carrier looks like one for a rifle, and the reinforced trunnion looks more like what's on a .308.

Has there been some big change in S-12s? That receiver doesn't look like a saiga 12 receiver, and the bolt carrier doesn't look like a saiga 12 bolt carrier.

What, since when? Correct me if I'm wrong but It's been the same receiver and bolt carrier from the beginning. The "big" changes that have been taken place in the last few years are the addition of a magwell, top rail, and the availability of the 030 gas system.

hows the 030 gas system compare to the original?