5 replies to this topic

#1 Mountain Man

Mountain Man

The Question Guy

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:45 AM

Do you guys have any products for the Vepr 12 planned or releasing this summer? Stick mags or drums? Thank you!

The most trite and tired notion among AK owners, is that you somehow need to keep or make your AK proper, correct, or original. This is America not the Combloc, we don't need to conform, assimilate, or suckle the teat of those who would oppose original ideas.

#2 Mullet Man

Mullet Man

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:25 PM

lol

Are you a resident of Illinois? Join www.Illinoiscarry.com

Items for sale...http://forum.saiga-1...-vepr12-and-ak/

#3 deadeye

deadeye

bloodshot

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

double stacks

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own goverment."

George Washington

#4 Mountain Man

Mountain Man

The Question Guy

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:37 PM

am i missing something?

The most trite and tired notion among AK owners, is that you somehow need to keep or make your AK proper, correct, or original. This is America not the Combloc, we don't need to conform, assimilate, or suckle the teat of those who would oppose original ideas.

#5 deadeye

deadeye

bloodshot

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

mike hasnt been on here  much in a long time.    also we are all still waiting for the double stack s12 mags.

Edited by deadeye, 17 June 2013 - 10:49 PM.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own goverment."

George Washington

#6 Mountain Man

Mountain Man

The Question Guy

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:43 AM

mike hasnt been on here  much in a long time.    also we are all still waiting for the double stack s12 mags.

okay, thanks for the heads up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users