Oh, they make a 10"...but they are very hard to find. Does anyone know if they make barrels long then 10" for the Buckmark pistol? Is there a company that builds custom barrels? I fingered a Buckmark rifle last night and it got me thinking. Why not get a 16" bull barrel for the pistol and make a custom stock? Problem is, the barrel from the rifle is not interchangeable with the pistol. YES, I understand anything under 16" is SBR material and requires a stamp...before anyone starts in on the subject.

Volquatzenshlemmerheimer used to sell a 14 inch carbon fiber that was managable for silhouette shooting. It was unpopular because people figured out the bullshit laws that made it illegal or a restricted item in their state.

The standard 10inch silhouettte barrel with the nice foregrip goes for around a grand in good condition. Restricted in many bullshit states. It's hard to find a replacement barrel like the original and it would be retarded heavy without the front grip.

Do a search for browning buckmark silhouette and you will find better results.

Good luck!

Here is a super nice one! http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=348218621

Edited by Stryker0946

I just missed a Buckmark Silhouette on Armslist by a month. He sold it for $525! unhappy.gif

That sucks! Not only is it a good looking pistol, it's rugged and very accurate. I believe this specific model will be a collectors item in the future, similar in value to a real Sig. Not sure how the bullshit laws apply to a weapon designed after some stupid shit laws. It may be grandfathered? At least it should be. It's an awesome pistol with a similar stock on it like a fucking Contender. Not sure why the pick on it so much. Probably because the pussies with the Hammerli were getting the crap kicked out of them in competition by a pistol a quarter of the cost and auto loading. Almost postitive the NRA wont allow this pistol in matches anymore. Things could have changed.

Keep an eye out for the Volq. barrel. It's ugly as sin but light as a feather. Much better for one handed shots.

Slapped a Volquartsen carbon fiber sleeved barrel into my custom Ruger Charger pistol, and haven't looked back. Yea, they're damned pricey but as with many things, you often get what you pay for. Just say'n.

PlaypusChargerwithVolquartsenTHMCFb.jpg

• Like 1

Slapped a Volquartsen carbon fiber sleeved barrel into my custom Ruger Charger pistol, and haven't looked back. Yea, they're damned pricey but as with many things, you often get what you pay for. Just say'n.

High speed, low drag! That's an awesome pistol!

High speed, low drag! That's an awesome pistol!

Thank you! But, uhhhhh. . . . we should likely get back on topic with the OP's inquiry.

(He states while posting another photo. . . 021.gif)

PlaypusChargerwithVolquartsenTHM-2.jpg

• Like 1