I think my cousin uses a blackhawk paddle holster for his. I am pretty sure his holster works with the laser and the can. You can always get a custom kydex dealie made by someone like Raven Holsters if I got the name right.

good deal. I think the export ammo for US is down loaded a bit from claimed specs. I bet making the ammo a shade hotter would significantly reduce chances of cycling problems.

good deal. I think the export ammo for US is down loaded a bit from claimed specs. I bet making the ammo a shade hotter would significantly reduce chances of cycling problems.

It's all clean and hot. Not much chance for cycling problems after about 300 rounds and a few cleanings. Reloading would get you up to the original fps specs and make swiss cheese out of a lot of cool stuff.

Has anybody put a mall ninja force multiplier attachment on their p90? It would be funny to see the two together like that. NO need for a holster! LOL! :)

My cousin's gun has always been picky with the factory HP load. I think a very modest power boost would make that run beautifully. And the factory subsonics that are seldom exported to US are made from very standard 55 grain bullets. From the reading I have done, you could do a bulk surplus purchase and easily replicate that load. I understand that it is pretty easy to crush brass and that this is very picky about trimming operations. There are also fairly limited choices of powders that meter consistently in such small volume.

For a reloader, the AR57 upper is pretty cool because it ejects out of the magwell. Simply gut a magazine and trim the feedlips and you have a perfect brass catcher for your oddball brass.

First I have heard about any cycling probs in a 5.7. Mine digests them very well, (too well).I ran 100 green tips, 100 FMJ and 100 blue tips with no FTE or FTFs.groups were very consistent too. I also ran a smaller amount of each through the pistol, same results. The greens were a fraction higher than the others, but nothing significant.