Excellent! 032.gif

You can work on getting her shoulders forward, she'll need to lean in to the S12 and heavier pistols. wink.png

Ladies always seem to throw their shoulders back like that... I think it's from the "baby-holding" instinct- hips forward, shoulders back.

I call it making a "7" (picture side profile)They do it because of no upper body strength so they lean back to counterbalance. The easiest way I have found is to get a couple girls to learn at the same time and give eachother a hard time after the lesson. The lesson starts at home before the range with "shoulders forward, butt back, knees bent a little. Get a foot under the weight of the gun." They typically tend to do better with more of a weaver than isosceles since it is more stable if you are weak. Then I hold an empty rifle stock and stand in a 7 and have them push me. I will have to step back. Then I lean into it and have them push me. Then they each get a turn. I make them stick the empty rifle stock in my hand or my chest and push me around with it. They laugh, and the memory of the stance sticks. When they get to the range they will revert to the 7 almost every time, but the other girl will usually make a crack about it and be conscious herself.

Since most girls don't think they know it all already they tend to learn faster than guys. Especially when you treat them as capable adults.

Edited by jerry52