Saiga-12 cycling issues SGM magwell

I have a almost new Saiga-12 that I got from my brother not too long ago. It's been converted to pistol grip with Tapco parts, Tromix TG, Tapco grip, Kicklite stock, Tac-47 gas plug, SGM magwell, SGM 12 round mags. The problem I'm having rite now is it won't chamber a shell. When the bolt is released the shell is pushed straight forward and jams. The shells won't angle up and go into the chamber. I've noticed it gets better if there are fewer rounds in the magazine, but it will still jam up occasionaly. I thought it mite be a issue with too much spring tension in the magazine so I installed a spring from a stock 5 round magasine but there was no change. Has anyone ever had this problem with the SGM magwell and/or mags? If so how did you fix it?

It sounds to me like the magazines are fitted too loosely. You will probably need to build them back up using plastic welding and re-fit them properly.

can you give pics of the front and back edges of the mag? Also a shot down the magwell to see if the front inside edge is flush with the same portion of the opening in the receiver.