I believe in zombies. The kind that come at night wearing ski masks and body armor, using night vision and automatic weapons. They used to be human but some kind of disease has destroyed their ability to reason and all they care about is killing people who are not zombies.

• Like 3

I'd prefer to take out the zombies at 100 yds.+ with well-aimed fire, but if it does come to close-up work, I'm happy with my Paul Chen Musashi blade. wink.png

Much better range and power than the K-bar.

Is it just me, or was that the guy from Assassin's Creed with the knives? :huh:

Edited by Ronin38

I believe in zombies. The kind that come at night wearing ski masks and body armor, using night vision and automatic weapons. They used to be human but some kind of disease has destroyed their ability to reason and all they care about is killing people who are not zombies.

I thought it was sweet tea, skittles and a hoody?

• Like 1

I thought it was sweet tea, skittles and a hoody?

That wasn't a zombie, that was a hood-rat. Know your target, and it's environment and movements. ;)

• Like 2