FS:TDI AK Tri-Rail Forends and Accessories

Here's some pics of many of the TDI products I am now offering.

All the forends, P-grips, front grips, and rail accessories with the exception of the Bi-Pod come in black, od green and tan.

Tri-rails are $45.00

AK ergonomic pistol grip is $30.00

Folding forward grip is $38.00

Light/laser mounts are $30.00

Short vertical grips are $28.00

No additional charge for colors, no surcharge for Paypal or credit cards.

Please visit my site for additional products and prices.

AG-47.jpgLHV47.jpgOfek1.jpgBK1.jpgBipod.jpgAVGfull2.jpgffg22.jpgSVGfull2.jpg

:super: Very nice!! I will be contacting you for some items as soon as I get some play money-still looking for a decent job in Kommiefornia-I have been told by the last couple/few interviews that I am considered 'overqualified!?' - I responded that' hey I still need to put food on the table and pay bills' on a side note- the phesants and turkeys,and ostriches a neighbor of my relatives raises are LOOKING GOOD-where is my benelli nova and the birdshot? YUMMY!! :devil::haha:
:super: Very nice!! I will be contacting you for some items as soon as I get some play money-still looking for a decent job in Kommiefornia-I have been told by the last couple/few interviews that I am considered 'overqualified!?' - I responded that' hey I still need to put food on the table and pay bills' on a side note- the phesants and turkeys,and ostriches a neighbor of my relatives raises are LOOKING GOOD-where is my benelli nova and the birdshot? YUMMY!! :devil::haha:
:eek::eek: Holy crap!! I am sorry for the 4? duplicate posts :cryss: My computer locked up yesterday as I was posting the reply and somehow it posted it multiple times-another reason I still have a love/hate relationship with these damn boxes! Sorry again to all,maybe I can delete a all the eextra ones,I will try it. :killer: Nope I do not think it is working.
  • 4 weeks later...

I just received some preview pics of the new railed AK upper that is soon to come from TDI. This one has about a 5" rail and they are working on one that will have a full length rail back to the rear sight. I am told this will be available in about 2 months. I rather suspect I will be one of the first to get them once they are available.

AKtop.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.