Nev

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:40 PM

Anyhow, here's how it looks now:

CFB4CA0A-4817-422F-B80C-5DA6A07C76E2_zps

• ShadowFire likes this

I know my nation best. That's why I despise it the most. And I know and love my own people too, the swine. I'm a patriot. A dangerous man --Edward Abbey

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager." -William S. Burroughs

#32 csspecs

csspecs

Top Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,581 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:06 AM

That looks nice..

Now get yourself some mags worthy of that fine rifle.

(sorry can't help myself)

#33 Nev

Nev

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

That looks nice..

Now get yourself some mags worthy of that fine rifle.

(sorry can't help myself)

Already purchased a couple and they've been flawless! Another order on the way...

I know my nation best. That's why I despise it the most. And I know and love my own people too, the swine. I'm a patriot. A dangerous man --Edward Abbey

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager." -William S. Burroughs

#34 Nev

Nev

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:35 PM

Will post pics for sure

Update?

#35 Billybobf

Billybobf

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:58 PM

I'm kinda ashamed to post pictures!
Mine looks just like yours but with a 90% thumbhole stock. I actually sanded a little on it and the wife loves it. Going to put some heavy clear coat on it and call it good. Has a small crack at the square back, and some voids throughout

#36 Nev

Nev

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:27 PM

I'm kinda ashamed to post pictures!
Mine looks just like yours but with a 90% thumbhole stock. I actually sanded a little on it and the wife loves it. Going to put some heavy clear coat on it and call it good. Has a small crack at the square back, and some voids throughout

Let's see it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users