actual m249 collapsible buttstock on S12

i know that s what i am looking for! it somehow looked better than a regular m4 stock, not that thats hard but saw stocks are weird so ya wouldn't think it...

this is the look i am talking about... maybe it was photo shop?!

SAW_collapsible_butt_stock_main.jpg

and don't forget that if such an animal existed for the s12 you'd get bonus style points for "a shoulder thing that goes up"!!!

Edited by saltydecimator

The standard Para stock that Nailbomb posted sucks ass to get a good cheekweld on the irons let alone when equipped with an optic. We installed the pictured M4 style on our Para SAWs. Much better on our setup as we had EOTechs on the top cover. I could post a photo but I am on vacation away from my computer.

• Like 1

The M4 style we used was a Canadian product. I don't think any of my guys ever tried swapping with other M4 stocks so I don't know if they are the same size. I do know the ones we purchased were expensive as shit though for the entire rig.

For the cost, I'm not seeing an advantage to the M4 style M249 stock plus needed adapter on a Saiga. ( I know the particular rig we went with on our SAWs was damn pricey). With all the M4 stock options out there, why not throw on an adapter and standard buffer tube aka receiver extension or the fixed versions made for an AK plus a buttstock of choice? Too many options available out there plus you can make them into a folder if desired.

Prices on Savit stocks are generally under 100 each,the government of course paid 1200 each at least Im sure.The savit stock also is a bit beefer than your typical AR/M4 stock and also offers the wire stabilizer.And why would you want a folder on an AR style stock?This stock just fits a shorty Saiga just all too well,like it was made for it.

smile.png