I have a Saiga 12 with a standard stock I was going to put a pistol grip on it but someone told be to be careful with compliance issues does anyone know what this is about I was just going to order a kit with a bunch of stuff

Does anyone know what I can or can not do to this?

Leave in CT yup awful....

Thank you...

Welcome to Saiga12.com.

Nice to see a newb sporting a Contributors tag...  Thank you.

Pretty common question, and there is a plethora of information on 922r compliance, as matter of fact, there is a sub-forum dedicated to it.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/forum/65-second-amendment-922r-the-law/

Start by reading pertinent info in Stickies, then move through other threads.

Then use of the Search will help you further in finding what you need.

Also, the members here are very helpful, so you'll likely get responses helping you in this thread.

I know we have some CT members, hopefully they can direct you in the quagmire of CT state laws.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Welcome.  As Chile said, thanks for contributing to keeping the lights on.  

Follow Chile's lead and you'll find your way.  IIRC ditch the FCG, butt stock, forend and those should make you good or at least close.  I'm in the middle of converting an x39, but pretty much quit counting 922r stuff as I know I'll be ditching all the necessary stuff anyhow.

He is in CT. They are lining up to register guns and mags before the January 1st deadline there. Probably too late to convert it unless you go register it and your mags. Pack your shit and move away from that madness!

Why would it be too late to convert?  Register if you will, then make the legal changes.

He is in CT. They are lining up to register guns and mags before the January 1st deadline there. Probably too late to convert it unless you go register it and your mags. Pack your shit and move away from that madness!

Why would it be too late to convert?  Register if you will, then make the legal changes.

I wouldn't spend the money, time and effort required for conversion, just to have it confiscated by the state in a year or so electric_shock.gif  We all know that registration leads to confiscation, just look to the commie bloc of newyork tinfoilhat.gif

2c.gif

I wouldn't spend the money, time and effort required for conversion, just to have it confiscated by the state in a year or so electric_shock.gif  We all know that registration leads to confiscation, just look to the commie bloc of newyork tinfoilhat.gif

2c.gif

I wouldn't live by a law that hasn't happened yet

• Like 1