All I can say is wow. Double trigger on a electro pneumatic marker with a micro switch=good, on a heavy trigger AK I think not. Back in the day there was a device for the AGD Automag called an auto response trigger that fired on pull and on release via a rocker mechanism. I was told that there was a similar device for shooting trap but the only one I know of personally is a release only. I think on most gun applications time would be much better spent on short throw/short reset applications and smoothing the action. I'd give you 10:1 odds Jerry Miculek could outshoot that thing with a bolt action Mosin with more hits in the 10x.

Thanks for posting up, I think the folks at Century must be catering to the thug life now...jackasses

I made a few.

One with a long two finger trigger, it was made using the stock saiga trigger the part with the sear, and a bent piece of rod for the double finger portion.

I ran it without the trigger guard, which I don't recommend.. Overall it was fairly effective, however once I started screwing around with bump stocks I pulled it out.

That one I could walk like a paintball gun.

The other is the reduced travel, which is just an altered G2. You weld over travel stops and file them ever so slowly until it just functions.. Or buy an RSA adjustable. 

I prefer the welded one because its cheaper for me, and since its welded its less likely to loosen after a lot of shooting.

This one is "walked" in this way:

Shoulder the firearm, take your trigger hand off the grip, point through the trigger guard with just your index finger keeping your hand free of the grip, and shake your arm back and forth quickly making your finger bounce off the trigger.

It works on most semi autos including .22 (back when that was cheap) and sounds like a machine gun. It also is a great way to get your thumb smashed by the bolt.

Bump firing stopped being exciting about 4K rounds in. So now I just shoot normally, working on groups rather than patterns.

So fanning the trigger, rather than walking. I wouldn't really consider it for any thing over pistol cal,and a reversible mod but I would play with one for a bit.

All I can say is wow. Double trigger on a electro pneumatic marker with a micro switch=good, on a heavy trigger AK I think not. Back in the day there was a device for the AGD Automag called an auto response trigger that fired on pull and on release via a rocker mechanism. I was told that there was a similar device for shooting trap but the only one I know of personally is a release only. I think on most gun applications time would be much better spent on short throw/short reset applications and smoothing the action. I'd give you 10:1 odds Jerry Miculek could outshoot that thing with a bolt action Mosin with more hits in the 10x.

Thanks for posting up, I think the folks at Century must be catering to the thug life now...jackasses

A company just started selling an AR trigger that does about the same thing as the AGD RT trigger (And Tippman's blow off mechanism that accomplishes the same thing), but through mechanical interference rather than temperature fluctuations in gas expansion.

those are tunable and very fun, but no where near as good as an electro or a pneumag. The AR trigger pack is basically intentional trigger slap. I can't help but think it would be unpleasant. http://www.thebangswitch.com/shooting-the-taccon-3mr-trigger/ Again, you buy it, and I'll be happy to try it.