Oh hell no, that sucks...  Donation & prayers on the way!

As a Father, this brings tears to my eyes just thinking of what this little boy will have to endure, and the uncertainty and stress on the family.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

I'm out of work, but I'm not starving or broke either... If our own needs help then I'm down for $20... I don't know the name or family, I also don't care.

I didn't see PayPal as an option... Do you have a Paypal address we can use for donation? I don't put my CC # out for nobody.

Edited by Maxwelhse
  • Like 2

I'm not the custodian of the account..

Let me see what I can find out. I used my CC, but I understand your apprehension.

Ninja, please! wink.png Just give us your personal paypal and we'll trust you to pay it forward on your own CC...

...well... at least I'll trust you! If you wanted to sell your soul I'm hoping the asking price would be more than a few hundred bucks from forum members.

Edited by Maxwelhse

In addition to the financial donation, I know of a Christian ministry that gets a lot of people healed. I'm talking about 98% on average! They train a lot of people to do the same. They have the highest success rate I've ever heard of. Their headquarters are in The Dallas area. The J.G.L.M Ministry prayer line is phone number is 1-888-293-6591. Their web address for prayer request is 

prayforme@jglm.org

Oh yea reg web address is http://www.jglm.org/

Feel free to pm me with any questions you like

I'm not the custodian of the account..

Let me see what I can find out. I used my CC, but I understand your apprehension.

Ninja, please! wink.png Just give us your personal paypal and we'll trust you to pay it forward on your own CC...

...well... at least I'll trust you! If you wanted to sell your soul I'm hoping the asking price would be more than a few hundred bucks from forum members.

Thanks for the benefit of the doubt.  

I just contacted the curator, and they will be setting up a paypal in the next few days. I'll post it here for sure.

It's the damn donation site that charges the fee. Not pay-pal. Doesn't matter. It's for a good cause!

That's fucked up... You need to seek out an accountant or attorney to oversee the funds that WON'T take a cut of the "profits"...

My CPA is a great guy (been doing my taxes and handling my Dad's business for 20 years) and may be willing to help administer the charity... I'm going to go see him tomorrow or the next day, you want me to ask if he can volunteer?

edit: Shit... if you have some trust in me as just a random guy I'll administer it for nothing. I just insist on 100% transparency (not the Barack kind... REAL transparency... screen grabs of every donation and an updated Excel spreadsheet published after EVERY donation to ALL of the donors) on this forum, to you personally, and to the family... I'm just a random dude, but I have time on my hands and I believe I have a reasonable reputation as an "okay guy" and with my own charity fundraisers on this forum... Past that, I'd die before I stole from a sick kid. You've got my paypal so you know my home address... Come shoot me if I fuck it up. If you want to go that way I'll still need to talk to my accountant (and my live in attorney fiance... she'd get wet about this type of thing) about what it legally takes to set up a charity. I'm happy to do the leg work for the sake of helping a member since I have the time, and resources, to do it.

Ask the family and see what they think.

Edited by Maxwelhse

Still no Pay-pal on the site yet, but heres a bump for the little boy's sake anyway!

I wasn't joking btw... I'll run it for nothing or ask my CPA about doing some charity work if you prefer someone with a license in such things to do it. I know his firm already does some... Obviously waiting until after the 15th would be a better time to ask (just talked to him today and he's slammed).

Guys one of our own needs some help. Some of you will recognize the name, please keep it to yourselves. But please give! http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/let-s-help-christian-evans-fight-against-leukemia-/155695

I've had this link sent to me from some other unrelated source recently but I can't remember where from. That raises a red flag or this is just a coincidence. How did this come to you?

It's a personal friends son.

OK, thanks for letting me know. I think a lot of people are circulating this around (which is good) and that's how I came across it twice. I wish him the best.

Okay Pay-pal isn't going to let them set up a donor account. You can PM me and I'll get you a chase account number you can donate it too. You'll have to go in to the location and make the deposit though... I wish this was simpler. Or of course you can use the link above.