FTE....SOMETIMES ON LOW BRASS

Been there done that if I had a good answer you think I would be asking. Been searching about this with no clear answer for almost a month now. That's why I am asking. So if you dont have any good in put other then telling me to search as I have done then your not helping me or anyone else looking for a good sold ture answer.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/93589-ftesometimes-on-low-brass/&do=findComment&comment=972909

• Like 1

The puck doesn't change the pressure unless it's a tighter fit, if you need more pressure, drill the ports. (3 ports at .093", 4 ports at .078")

The nub on the back of a CSS puck is there to push the gas piston a little bit farther, and to reduce the impact on the piston from a loose puck. (loose front to back, like the factory puck)

The nub on the CSS puck goes toward the muzzle , not pointed back at the breech. It's to stop the puck from completely covering the gas ports.

I seem to remember several saying otherwise, though it was a different puck than the one posted in this thread.

ETA: just checked their website, they do say the flat side faces backwards for both of them, maybe I remember wrong.

Edited by JoeAK