I've got a VERY good friend from India, he's got a funny name, AND he's not a muzzie. That said, He's been to the shooting range with me and we've had to put up with asshat comments from the assholes that judge a book by it's cover. Last time, I just had to say something to the dickhead, he stopped me in mid FU rant and said let's just leave. He is here LEGALLY, has his green card, his wife is a very successful doctor, has his own business, and NO, it's not a 7/11. He is a stand up guy that does it all by the book, including firearms. So, like they say, don't judge it by it's cover, just do it legally to cover your butt, after that, it's on the alphabet boys and their rules.

+1

I felt bad about even asking for the ffl thing since if all was the same and the guys name had been John I'd have sold them. More a ed flag to me than anything was the guy didn't know guns and only had one and was going to spend 1900 on two. That seemed weird to me. The deal feel through though. I offered to do it at an ffl he agreed but then said his work truck broke down and would have to wait a week or two. I think I'll offer to help him learn guns and tell him when I find deals. He seems like a good family guy and I'd hate to be another stupid ignorant American.

Legally in Georgia you must not know the person is barred from owning weapons and the battery charge I uncovered in fla may have barred him but that could have been dropped I just know he was charged

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quit trying to talk yourself out of your gut instinct.  Run like a mofo.

if the money's good say OK fine and tell them to meet you at the local gun shop to do the transfer. if they don't want to do it with legal paperwork:

Ditto to previous posts. If it is not shady from a terrorist standpoint, it is probably a sting by the media or government to make an argument for gun control. To quote Monty Python, "Run away! Run aw

Posted Images

If you really wanna see something, wait till a couple of Sikh guys show up at the range. I was there once when it happened and I could tell most people at the range thought for sure they stepped straight outta Al Qaeda training camp.