Attach pics in JPG format and smaller than 100K in size.

If you are already doing that, please email me at mikeindy@adelphia.net and I can go thru with you what you are doing, or how, and we can get you straightened out!

:smoke:

Dunno if this helps, but I had problems last week. I ended up figuring out that:

Using jpg...

#1 the size still has to be less than 100kb

#2 Length X Width (in inches) <70 sq in (@ 96dpi?)

I don't know if something changed or what...some pics I could upload before won't go now. :unsure:

Dunno if this helps, but I had problems last week. I ended up figuring out that:

Using jpg...

#2 Length X Width (in inches)

I don't know if something changed or what...some pics I could upload before won't go now. :unsure:

Guess was having the same problem then. The file I'd tried to upload was a bit too close to 100k I guess--just shrunk it a bit more and it worked!

Thanks Indy and dinzag :up::super:

Using jpg...

#2 Length X Width (in inches)

Guess was having the same problem then. The file I'd tried to upload was a bit too close to 100k I guess--just shrunk it a bit more and it worked!

Thanks Indy and dinzag :up::super:

When I post pictures of my guns like the Beretta the other day I always have to resize them to 800 x 600 pixels (medium) to get it to load....otherwise I get the blank page deal too.

I always go to my photo program (Picasa2) and reduce the size to no more than 800x600

When I post them that way they always have a click to enlarge feature.

If the board is running slow it's prolly cause of those big ass pics of Nick's .410...lol

I always go to my photo program (Picasa2) and reduce the size to no more than 800x600

When I post them that way they always have a click to enlarge feature.

If the board is running slow it's prolly cause of those big ass pics of Nick's .410...lol

Nah, Gaddis's 8x10 glossys of Christina. :lolol: